Thursday, February 13, 2014

Delicious Spinach, Banana, and Orange Juice Smoothie {Get in your Veggies!]

Spinach is one of my favorite greens because it tastes really good and is easy to mix with other fruits and vegetables. I'm trying to up my intake of veggies and a smoothie is a great way to get more veggie!

Delicious Spinach, Banana, and Orange Juice Smoothie
1-2c Spinach {Add to your liking}
1 banana
1/4c orange juice, or a fresh orange
1/2c water
3-4 ice cubes

Add to blender, vitamix or in my case nutribullet and blend. Once you make this once you won't even need a recipe, you will just put in to your liking. I try to limit the amount of fruit and OJ, because I want to cut back on my sugar intake.

Smoothies is a great treat and a great replacement for sugar or carb cravings. Its a great energy boost, you can mix and match your favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Grab My Button

Honest Motherhood

Popular Posts