Monday, February 17, 2014

Quick and Easy Chicken Stir-Fry {Gluten Free} One Pot Meal!





Stir Fry's are a super easy meal. They are a great way introduce veggies and to use whatever veggies your family enjoys. Stir Fry's are a regular at our house, especially in the winter months. I have found a gluten free teriyaki sauce that I really like and so do my kids! They are also quite inexpensive, and super quick. I try to always keep extra veggies in the freezer, in case I'm exhausted and need something for an easy meal.





Quick and Easy Chicken Stir Fry{Gluten Free}

2-3 fresh or thawed chicken breasts
olive or coconut oil for frying
1 bag frozen stir fry veggies
1 bag frozen broccoli {Or veggie of choice}
Gluten Free Stir Fry Sauce{I used OrganicVille, picture to right}
2 cups rice cooked {I used Basmati}

If your using a minute rice, cook last but if your using a rice that requires more cooking time which I suggest, then start your pot of water and rice now.

Then cut your thawed chicken breasts into pieces, put cut pieces into a deep pan or large pot. Add 2-3 TBSP of oil. Cook chicken until fully cooked and browned.

Add your frozen veggies, simmer on medium until veggies are tender.

Add Gluten free stir fry sauce. Let simmer on low until your ready to spoon out.

Add rice to a bowl or plate and then scoop stir fry over it, enjoy!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Grab My Button

Honest Motherhood

Popular Posts