Friday, February 7, 2014

Update on my Journey to Health

So far I'm really doing good with my nutrition program. Its been about two weeks since I started science based nutrition. I am remembering to take all my vitamins, and eat good. I'm excersizing but not as much as I should. I'm really feeling SO much better. I still have some headaches and sometimes my stomach hurts but nothing like it used too! Also, my body is probably kinda ajusting to my new routine. My digestive system feels better but I know I still have a ways to go.

So bascially everyday I take 17-19 vitamins, some are every four days and some everyother day. I eat NO gluten, I don't drink cows milk, but do eat grass fed cheese and some yogurt now and then. The only grains I have been eating is organic corn, just can't seem to give up my favorite treat! Homemade Popcorn :)

If I wasn't nursing a baby right now it would be a lot easier to give up all dairy until my gut was healed but my body needs so many extra calories a day and it gets tricky knowing what to eat when your on a strict diet. I would like to do a juice fast but just can't yet.

I was doing some research the other day and found some info on Candida, it was very interesting and I'm going to be looking more into this. It bascially has to do with why so many americans digestive systems are all out of whack!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Grab My Button

Honest Motherhood

Popular Posts